Future Accountants

Future Accountants

Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Are you environment friendly?

Do you think it is worth to protect the environment??? Are you conscious every time you drop a paper on the road??? Since the last century, our planet is sick and needs us…we are the elders of tomorrow and we must be able to show good examples to our children and grand children. I Stephanie Racoute am very concern about the environment. When I was at school, I was among the environment clubs and during the whole year I had done a lot to protect it and also try to sensitize the most people I could and it was especially my school mates, my neighbours and my relatives. My parents have always taught me to use a bin and I have passed that to my little cousins as they are still young and learning start at the early age! Many of my friends found me a bit boring when I talk on protecting the environment, one day when we were leaving the school, my best friend was eating her bread and just after that she threw her tissue on the road, I told her to pick it up but she just did not care and continued to walk…I was angry and we started to argue and she challenged me and told me to pick it up myself if I had the guts! That day I prove my friends about my concerns for the environment and I just pick it up and from that day they took seriously the fact that I wanted them also to do some effort and try to stop littering everywhere. So friends, try you too to use all the bins on the roads, in classes and everywhere. Bins are there to be used, just use them as they are here to be filled.

2 comments:

  1. Well said Fanny.There should be more people like you willing to save the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shows your dedication and responsibility as a good citizen. It also shows your honesty and tenacity. I congratulate you for that Stephanie. Well done!

    ReplyDelete